BUCS UNIversal Gym Membership
University of Lincoln is pleased to partner with British Universities & Colleges Sport (BUCS) on the UNIversal Gym Card scheme.
This programme allows our student and staff University of Lincoln fitness members* to access fitness facilities at several different university venues across the UK, completely free-of-charge. Ideal for during university holidays when you return home or even visiting a friend, it’s the perfect way to keep up your routine even when you’re out of town.
We’re also welcoming UNIversal Gym card holders from other institutions taking part in the scheme to our fitness venues.
University of Lincoln students and staff
- All students and staff at the University of Lincoln who have an annual or termly peak UoL fitness membership are eligible for a UNIversal Gym card. Please note: off peak memberships are excluded from the scheme.
- To obtain your UNIversal Gym card, please email email@example.com
- UNIversal Gym card holders may then visit any of the participating institutions to use their fitness facilities. Please check with each institution before you visit for any access restrictions.
- As well as your UNIversal Gym card, you will be required to take your UoL staff / student card when visiting another institution.
- Access to facilities may be subject to change dependent on capacity.
- UNIversal Gym cards are valid from 1 August 2021 – 31 August 2022.