For members of the public and community who have no affiliation with the University of Lincoln.
Enjoy our health and fitness facilities this summer with our great value community summer fitness membership!
During the months June, July and August, the University of Lincoln Sports Centre opens its doors for members of the local community who are not affiliated with the University.
There are many reasons to join us here at the Sports Centre!
Why join us?
- On campus, city location
- Competitive, short term membership options
- No joining fee
- No direct debit
- No contract
- Experienced fitness team, dedicated to support you to reach your fitness goals
- High spec gym equipment
- Variety of fitness classes
- Family friendly environment
What’s included in your UoL membership?
- Take your pick from a wide variety of weekly group exercise classes, including indoor cycling classes and our popular Zumba class
- Free 1-2-1 fitness induction & personal programme session, programme reviews with the assistance of our fitness team.
- Access to our newly updated fitness suite, fitness studio, boxing suite and multifunctional workout spaces.
- Access to our saunas
- Outside of University term time, access to our indoor courts and outdoor pitches on a pay-per-play basis, prices vary (available during University Holidays) Courts and pitches can be booked up to 8 days in advance.
|Membership Type||Summer Offer (June, July & August)||Monthly (No Contract)||PAYG|
|Gym & Class Peak||TBC||£25.95||£6.50|
|GYM & Class Off Peak||N/A||£17.95||£6.00|
Off-peak times: 7.00am – 3.00pm (Monday – Sunday).
All memberships require a Health Commitment Statement (HCS) to be completed and an access fob to be purchased to gain entry into the facility.
General Enquires: 01522 886688
Payments: 01522 542429
Terms and Conditions
Please download our Terms and Conditions for student UoL fitness members.
Please download our Health Commitment Statement.
Membership cancellations may be requested online here.
Please see here for the Privacy Notice